|Home > Transnationale Kooperation > The products/deliverables foreseen
We intend to provide products/services as the following:
- An instruction manual covering best practise examples of teaching the host country language serving language instructors for their practical work and in addition giving guidance to those who have to decide on the general methodology of language instruction for asylum seekers
(Working Group 1).
- A check-list of critical success factors for integration into the host countryâ€™s society within the areas legally defined (Working Group 2).
- A handbook for the preparation of self-employment for those who have to go back to their country of origin and who want to do the first steps of such a preparation in their host country (Working Group 3).
- Exchange of experiences is an important service especially between those who have already previous experience within EQUAL and those for whom this programme is new.
- A common website in English, making available results and findings in a systematic way to everyone interested, additionally this website shall function as a communication platform for the members of the TC.
- At the end of EQUAL II a mainstreaming conference in Brussels is envisaged to present the results of the TC to a broader audience.